Monday, February 11, 2008

Women's Fitness Camp ANYONE??....COME AS YOU ARE

I know, I know. I have been out of the picture for awhile. I have been very busy going to school and working at the same time. There were couple of school projects I had to do and studied for exams. What a whirl! Now that I am taking a break. Thank goodness!

Okay, about the Women's Fitness Camp in Tuscaloosa. We will have a free boot camp every Saturday. Be sure to add your name in the post with your email address so that I can check out your post and it will send me an urgent message to my email. COOOOOOL! Just excatly what the Dr order. Life is great.

The class will be only a half hour to enough for you see what the Women's Fitness Class is all about. We have great trainers and do give out great exercises. It will be fun and challenging.

One other thing, I will post a You tube for the boot camp and show each one of you what it will be like and it is guarantee that it will tone up your body and lose number of pounds whatever you want to lose. Yes, this is the fastest way to lose weight- PERIOD.

Call me at BPC Fitness Personal Training (752 7171) if you want to sign up for the Women's fitness camp. I love to have each one of you to come.


But PLEASE, leave a message because I am hearing impaired and can not understand you over the phone-- but good news-- I have hired a great personal trainer and her name is Jamie-- she will return your call as soon as possible. I would appreciate it! Thank you so much for understanding.

Thank you and have a GREAT day!!

No comments: